Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anna Campbell - June/July 2010 - A Mammoth Contest!




I have a mini novella in THE MAMMOTH BOOK OF REGENCY ROMANCE called 'Upon a Midnight Clear'. I loved writing this reunion story and I hope you'll love reading it!

To celebrate the release of THE MAMMOTH BOOK OF REGENCY ROMANCE (on 24th June in the UK and 27th July in the US), I'm giving away two signed copies! All you have to do is email me and name two authors other than Anna Campbell who have stories in THE MAMMOTH BOOK OF REGENCY ROMANCE. You might find the answer in my June Latest News or on the publisher's website. The contest closes 31st July, 2010, and I'll draw the winner soon after that. As always, I won't share contact details but I will email you when I have a new book coming out. One entry per person please.
Anna

Full description for The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance

From some of the biggest names in Regency historical romance, this title includes 25 wickedly witty, lusciously romantic and sublimely sensual short stories. Stories replete with oversexed aristocrats, posturing courtesans and feuding dukes and duchesses tell of a beautiful lady awakened by a passion more powerful than anything she has ever known, one that could doom or save her; a disgraced rake who, given a final chance to redeem himself, discovers love has rules of its own; and, a luscious young beauty fed up with proper tea parties and elegant balls who disguises herself to enjoy a soiree of uninhibited pleasure. As the passion mounts, so do the complications...This title includes big name contributors such as Anna Campbell, Lorraine Heath, Barbara Metzger, Deborah Raleigh and Elizabeth Boyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment