Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RomCon tote bag signed by 60+ authors and filled with goodies

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting many readers at RomCon, a conference for romance readers. Now I’d like to announce a Members Only contest to win a tote bag filled with RomCon goodies.

The tote bag itself is quite a prize, signed by more than 60 authors including me, Julia Quinn, Jo Beverly, Brenda Novak, Lori Foster, Carly Phillips, and lots more. Plus, it’s filled with pins, bookmarks, notepads, a T-shirt, and of course, lots of books. All you have to do to enter is join my free Members Only area!

(I marked my signature with one of my brand new cloisonné pins with the Fool’s Gold logo.)

With apologies to my international readers, this contest is open to Members with a U.S. zip code only. Which means that my U.S. readers should check your Preferences and to make sure that I have your zip code in my system. The reason I ask for it is so I can email you when I’m doing a book signing within 100 miles of you (and you won’t be bothered with emails when I’m doing a signing on the other side of the country). If your zip code isn’t in my system, you can’t win this terrific prize!

The winner will be selected and notified in one week, on July 21.

I'd also like to thank my readers for rushing out to buy ALMOST PERFECT! I’ve been thrilled with the response to Fool’s Gold. Check in with the Fool’s Gold website from time to time between books for updates on what’s happening in the characters’ lives. In the latest news story, Josh and Charity have set a wedding date… and you can even sign their guestbook! (And read what the people of Fool’s Gold said when they signed the guestbook. I think it’ll make you smile.)
read. laugh. love.
Susan Mallery

No comments:

Post a Comment