Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bloggiesta Ole Event - Mark Your Calendar

I've never entered a blog challenge before; this is a first for me.  I have three other blogs.....a review blog, an author blog where I try to get the buzz out, and my "sheikh genre" blog for those romance authors who write "Sheikh" books.


From January 21 through the 23rd, I'll be posting to those three blogs and offering giveaways.  I hope you'll join me there, post comments and leave your email for a chance to win a prize. 

Winners will be announced January 24th.  Don't forget to leave your email address so I can let the winners know if they've won.  Winners will have 48 hours to respond, other wise another winner will be chosen.








As of this hour, over 200 book bloggers are blogging and I'm sure offering giveaways as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment