Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bloggers: A Chance to Win $100 from Susan Mallery

Attention, bloggers! I'm holding a special contest just for you. You could win a $100 e-gift card to the bookstore of your choice. Anyone in the world can win. To qualify, just post my ALREADY HOME widget on the sidebar of your blog, and then email my assistant at jenel@susanmallery.com to let her know the blog address. Here's what the widget looks like:

ALREADY HOME


Isn't it cool? Click the Browse button to read Chapter 1 of ALREADY HOME. Click the Share button to get the code. If you have any problems, email Jenel. You can also qualify for the contest by posting an Amazon widget for ALREADY HOME, or a widget from any other bookstore. As long as it helps your blog visitors find ALREADY HOME, you qualify!

The winner will be chosen at random on April 26. ALREADY HOME hits stores on March 29. Happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. sounds great! i posted the widget, hope I win! yay books :) and congrats on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Susan's books and can't wait for Already Home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kat! Be sure to email my assistant to let her know you posted the widget!

    Thank you, Char! You made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your widget's on my blog and I e-mailed Jenel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tip! Thanks so much...done and done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your book!

    I posted your widget and emailed your assistant.

    Thank you for this opportunity!

    Deb
    mammy4423@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I've added the widget!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Susan. I posted the widget. :D

    Clarissa Pereira
    claroxide@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete