Friday, April 1, 2011

(4) US Chances, (1) International - B.J. Daniels Smokin-Six Shooter




Thanks to Harlequin Ambassadors, there are four chances for US residents and (1) International chance to win a copy of Smokin' Six-Shooter by Harlequin Intrigue author B.J. Daniel's.  I just checked over at Amazon and (4) reviewers gave it 5 Stars!



Book Description:

Russell Corbett was all cowboy and wasn't about to let a lady lasso him! But Dulcie Hughes had him tied up in knots from the moment she nearly collided with his combine. She rode into town with her fancy rental car and city clothes to claim her secret inheritance. And neither tall tale nor handsome rancher would deter her from exposing a years-old cover-up at the Beaumont property. She expected to find answers, not fall in love. But like the threatening thunderhead on the horizon, the truth would come fast and fierce, and there would be no escaping the consequences.

eet B.J. Daniels




I began writing when I was 8-years-old. It took me years to find the courage to actually admit to anyone that I wanted to be a writer. At 30, I quit a good job and found the only writing job I could find – a reporter at the local newspaper.



I finally had the courage to do what I wanted from day one: write fiction. I started small, writing short stories. Finally I wrote a book. After a couple of rewrites, I sold it to Harlequin Intrigue. Since then, I quit my newspaper job and have sold more than 50 books. I'm proud of the numerous awards I've won and that I've appeared on the USA Today Bestseller list. I feel blessed every day that I am doing what I dreamed of doing when I was a kid.
When I’m not writing, I snowboard, camp, boat, travel, play tennis and, of course, read.
Thanks to Harlequin Ambassadors (5 chances to win here  (4 for US Residents and (1 International.



No comments:

Post a Comment