Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blogger Contest: Fool's Gold Summer Kisses Magazine

The Fool's Gold Summer Kisses magazine is live! This interactive online magazine has stories and pictures from Fool's Gold, a fun behind-the-scenes look at the quirky town with the man shortage. You can even read about the book signing I did in Fool's Gold. I met Pia - she's HUGE! Pregnant with twins and about to burst.

Bloggers, you can post this magazine to your sidebar as a fun extra for your followers! I hear it's easy to do. . . my assistant can tell you how. Contact jenel at susanmallery.com for instructions. Then, let Jenel know once you have it posted to your sidebar, and you'll be entered in a contest to win a terrific Fool's Gold tote bag with picnic blanket and stainless steel thermos. Plus some free books, of course, because you know it's all about the books!

The more bloggers, the merrier!

7 comments:

  1. i would love to read this and then blog on it every were

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magazine is a cool idea. I embedded it on my blog at www.theloopylibrarian.com. It's on the sidebar just above the footer. Please enter me in the drawing. allisonmoyer(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, thank you for embedding the magazine on your blog! Love the name of it. Be sure to email my assistant so she can include you in the contest. jenel at susanmallery dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Its in my sidebar. Love the magazine too.
    Thank you!
    http://www.thebookinn.net/
    nataliew2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visiting!! Thanks to twitter and awesome re-tweets I can join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie and Jen, be sure to email me at jenel at susanmallery.com to let me know that you've posted the magazine to your sites. The only way I can track entries is through those emails, so that's a critical component to entering the contest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun promo! I have the link on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete