Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Susan Mallery and Gena Showalter iPad 2 Contest

Dear Reader,
At Book Expo America, author Gena Showalter and I were hanging out, talking up our fabulous fans, and we decided to hold an over-the-top joint contest. We’re giving away an iPad 2!!! What can you do with an iPad 2? You can surf the Web, watch streaming video, and oh yes, you can read books! Both Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble Nook have a free app for the iPad.

You must be a Member at both our websites to win, and then fill out the easy entry form. That’s it. Please like us on Facebook, too!
  1. Sign up for Susan Mallery's Members Only area.
  2. Sign up for Gena Showalter’s Members Only area.
  3. Like Susan on Facebook.
  4. Like Gena on Facebook.
  5. Enter the contest.
The winner will be chosen at random on June 15. Good luck!
Susan

15 comments:

  1. Done! Great contest...all entered. Hope I win so I can have the iPad to read books on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super amazing awesome contest!! Thank you for the chance to win. You guys rock!

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the link to enter isn't working for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The contest page is not coming up. It says not found. I'd love to be entered in to win the IPAD, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what the authors want you to do to win is follow them on Facebook and their Members Only area. However, I've emailed Susan's PA to clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm Susan's assistant Jenel. If the link above doesn't work for you, then you can simply log into the Members Only area at www.susanmallery.com and click on the Contest page. That's where the entry form is. If you're not a Member yet, you can join now. It's free, and it takes only a minute. Email me at jenel@susanmallery.com if you have any problems!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I figured out the problem. Give me five minutes and I'll get the link fixed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the wonderful contest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered the contest. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is such a fab contest!!! :) Is there any restriction for the contest.. Like, I'm in Canada..can I also enter?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ju, it's open to everyone in the world. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do we have to enter the contest at both website or just one is okay?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Manue, Just enter on one website. In fact, we'll remove duplicate entries before choosing the random winner. That way, everyone will have an equal chance to win. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still waiting for emails from both websites for confirmations.
    Can't login for contest until I receive them...:(
    Will try again later..maybe the weekend has things running slow...*S*

    Darcy

    pommawolf @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete